If "blockchain" has hit you as hard as it had hit us, feel lucky now: coding berlin's 1st meetup 2018 is all about that buzzword - just without the bingo but with lots of code.
We prepared 3 talks so far:
* Robert Tochmann-Szewc: Hyperledger Fabric: A Custom Blockchain solution for corporate use
* Robert Krüger: Ethereum Solidity: an intro to the bread and butter language for smart contracts
* Stefan Adolf: Storing micro transactions in the IOTA tangle: priceless.
As always, you are more than welcome to contribute to our meetup by holding your own talk. All necessary tech equipment is available, you can focus fully on enlightening the audience and earning well-deserved standing ovations! If you have an idea, just hit us up with an e-mail to [masked] Sounds good? We're looking forward to see you!
• When: Wednesday, February 21st, 19:00
• What: Topics with a Blockchain focus, exchange about experiences and plans for future hackathons, drinks & food are provided
• Address: Turbine Kreuzberg GmbH, Ohlauer Str. 43, staircase C, 4th floor, 10999 Berlin
• Agenda: Doors at 19:00 h, talks start around 19:30
• Language: English
• Hashtag: #codingberlin
All contributions follow our golden "*1 line of code*" rule, so demos and live code will be abound. You don't have to register to get into our stream but if you do, we send you updates (and nothing else) like the final YouTube URL of the stream before the event.